Fruit Salad


My husband's sister makes this fruit salad all the time. I finally had to get the recipe for myself and I made it last night. This dish so good! I can't decide if I think it is more like a dessert or a side with dinner. Either way, it is DELICIOUS!

I like to make mine right before serving but it is still great the next day. It may not seem like it makes very much, but it makes a TON! Also, frozen berries are best because if they are fresh, the color and juices leak out and the berries do not stay together very well. Finally, I like mine really fruity so it is not so saucy but that is definitely personal preference.

Ingredients
1 tub Cool Whip
1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
Fruit of your choice (I like grapes, bananas, canned pineapple cut into smaller pieces, frozen raspberries, and blueberries)

Directions
1. Mix together the cool whip and sweetened condensed milk until smooth and well combined.
2. Add your fruit and refrigerate until ready to serve.